How to Comment on Tickets
Your team can leave comments, responses, and notes right on the ticket. This helps streamline communication within your team and with customers.
You can include certain hashtags in your message to automatically change the status of the ticket, too.
Having trouble commenting via email?
- Make sure the email account you are using to send this email is the same one as your OrangeQC email address. (Emails from users outside of OrangeQC or inactive users are ignored for security purposes.)
- Reply to the original email directly without modifying the email addresses. The email "to" field should be a series of characters followed by "@replies.orangeqc.com." It should not be placed in the "cc" field.
- Reply directly to the email that was sent to you. Please do not modify or change the "to" field.
- Verify your permissions and access. You need to have access to tickets to leave comments.
- Ensure that your email client is sending the "plain text" message. HTML-only emails will not properly be tracked.
- Please do not modify the original email message. Simply reply above the line, "Write ABOVE THIS LINE," in the email.
- If you are unable to resolve this issue, please contact us for help!