Schedule a one-time inspection
One-time inspections are due on a particular date and do not recur on a repeating schedule.
To schedule a one-time inspection:
- Click on the Schedule tab.
- Click the "+ New One-Time Inspection" button.
- Title: Enter a short title to describe this inspection. You might include the type of inspection (ex: "Post-cleanup Inspection") or who it's assigned to ("Steve's Friday Audit"). Keep it simple.
- Inspection Form: Select the form the inspector should use from the drop-down menu.
- Locations: Expand the area you want to inspect and mark the check boxes for the locations where you want to schedule the audit. Look at the box on the right-hand side of the Locations section to make sure the inspection form is assigned to the selected location.
If the location you choose has sub-areas, it will automatically schedule the same inspection for each of those sub-areas -- if they also have that inspection form assigned. You do not need to check the individual subarea boxes if you've checked the box for an area above them.
For example, in the picture below, the right-hand text box tells us inspection form we've chosen is only assigned to one of areas beneath "Research Park." Only one inspection will be scheduled: the one the inspection form you've chosen is assigned to.
- Assigned to: (Optional) Assign the scheduled inspection to a particular person or group. This will not restrict other users from performing it, but just designates who's responsible.
- Due on: Select a due date. Then, press "Save."
- Depending on the number of inspections you scheduled, it may take a few moments for those items to appear. Refresh the page and your scheduled inspections will appear!