Welcome! This is a short training to help you get started using OrangeQC.
- You should have been given your username and password, along with a link to your login page.
- Go to your login page, then enter your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, the two main tabs you'll be working with are "Reports" and "Tickets." Click on Reports.
- This will bring up a list of all the recent inspections that have been performed for your account.
- Click on an inspection to view the report, including scores, comments, and photos. Close the inspection pop-up by clicking the "X" in the top right-hand corner of the box.
- Now, click "Tickets." Tickets let you communicate any issues or requests for your facilities. You can also check on the status of any ticket.
- To create a new ticket, click the "+ New" button on the right-hand side.
- Fill out the form, selecting exactly which part of your facility is having an issue. Make sure to describe the issue with enough detail so your provider can fix it in a timely fashion.
- If you have any questions about how to use the website, please feel free to contact OrangeQC at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the account data, please email your contact at your service provider.