Edit an Inspection
Mistakes happen, from spelling mistakes to incorrect ratings. If you are an Administrator, you can edit the following parts of an inspection:
- Ratings and scores
- Items that are Not Applicable
To edit an inspection:
- Find the inspection: Click the “Reports” tab, then pull up the inspection that has the mistake (such as the wrong score or incorrect comment).
- Click “Edit”: Scroll to the bottom of the form to find the “Edit” button.
- Make changes: To edit an item, click the “Edit” button on the right-hand side. You can also mark items as not applicable with the “N/A” button.
- Save each change: Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the form for each edit. You do not have to save the entire inspection after your edits are done.
Note: Editing an inspection will not trigger a new email alert.