Add Account Representatives
With the introduction of GDPR, those of you in the EU may want to add a Data Protection Officer or EU Representative to your OrangeQC account.
Representatives are the company-appointed points of contact for privacy and user concerns. Admins can appoint representatives, who are then visible to all users within the account. The users in your account will find that information on their profile/privacy page.
You can designate three types of representatives:
- Data Protection Officer
- EU Representative
- Company Representative
Users can make certain requests from their Profile/Privacy pages, and these requests will be directed to the right representative. These are:
- User requests to have their data removed or forgotten
- User requests to prevent processing of their data
- User forgets password or needs other assistance with using the account
- User requests to unsubscribe to certain email notifications
If you do not appoint any representatives, then the account owner will be notified if users make a request.
How to Add a Representative
Please note that only admins are able to designate representatives.
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner, then select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Privacy” in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click the “+ Add a representative” button.
- Fill out the form. All fields are required.