Fix: No Forms at My Location
If you haven’t completed the setup process online, you might see the following error message in your app: "There are no forms or areas set up for this location. To perform inspections, finish setting up your site online."
To finish setup:
- Log into your account on the OrangeQC website.
- Click the “Setup” tab, then click on the location where you want to perform inspections.
- Click “Areas” in the left-hand sidebar.
- Hover over the sites where you want to add inspection forms, then click “+ Assign Inspection Form.” Choose the right inspection form from the drop-down menu, then click “Save.” Repeat until you have assigned all the inspection forms you want at that location.
- On your mobile device, tap to Settings tab, then tap "Download New Data.”