Fix: No Forms at My Location
If you haven’t completed the setup process online, you might see the following error message in your app: "There are no forms or areas set up for this location. To perform inspections, finish setting up your site online."
To finish setup:
- Log into your account on the OrangeQC website.
- Click the “Setup” tab, then click on the particular site that was not set up.
- Look for any areas that have the empty folder icon, which denotes it is not yet set up.
- Click on the area.
- Click “+ Assign Inspection Form." Choose the right inspection form from the drop-down menu, then click “Save.” Repeat until you have assigned all the inspection forms you want at that location.
- On your mobile device, tap to Settings tab, then tap "Download New Data.”