Create a New List Rating
Lists are a type of rating that allows inspectors to pick from a customized list. For example, you could have a list for inspectors to select the room number, the names of the cleaner responsible for the area, the corrective actions an area requires, etc.
Collecting this information makes it easy to filter your inspections and get valuable insights. For example, if your inspectors are noting which cleaner most recently attended to an area, you can quickly pull up data on how the members of your cleaning team are scoring. That’s valuable data for feedback and training.
How to Create a List Rating
- Click the Setup tab.
- Click “Ratings.” This is located in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click the “New Rating” button in the right-hand corner. Then, select “List.”
- Name your list. This should tell the inspector what they are selecting. For example, “Room Number” or “Employee Name.”
- Choose whether inspectors can select only one choice or multiple choices.
- Fill in list choices. Your inspectors will only be able to choose from this list. You may want to add an “Other” option in case none of the options make sense; for example, if there is a new employee whose name hasn’t been added to the list, the inspector won’t be forced to enter in another employee’s name.
- Add all the choices you need. You can click the button at the bottom of the list to add more choices. You can also drag and drop the choices to change the order, or delete a choice by clicking the red minus sign icon to the right of the option.
- Save. That’s it! You can now add this list to your inspection forms.